10 or 20 Pack Chinese Sky Fly Fire Lanterns
Chinese Paper Lanterns, in China, they call them Kongming Lantern. It is said they were invented by a hero whose name was Kongming. Chinese Paper Lanterns are ideal for weddings, holidays, birthdays and other celebrations parties! They are the perfect, safe alternative to a fireworks display that can provide a finale to your big day that you and your guests will remember forever! You can design your lantern by yourself, you can draw pictures, write your personal messages, wishes or your lover's name on the lantern paper. Don't forget to make a wish when the lantern takes off, it is said that will help realize your wishes. So good luck, my dear friend! Please follow the instructions on the packaging and on the instruction leaflet enclosed with every Sky Lantern. Make sure that you familiarize yourself fully with the instructions provided.
• Duration: 10-12 min (approx)
• Flight height: up to 1000m (approx)
• Assorted Colors of Red, Green, Blue, Pink, White
• Made from superior quality, flame retardant paper
• Safe and easy to use.
• Size when not inflatable: base diameter - about 15", height - about 38"
• Check the direction of the wind prior to launch to verify flight path ensuring there are no obstacles
• Ensure the lantern is fully opened, not creased or at an angle
• Ensure that trees are not in the flight path
• Must be released more than 5 miles away from any airports
• Ensure that the wind is not stronger than 5 mph
• Do not use around dry crops
• Wear sensible clothing that is does not dangle around your hands or flap around any flame
• Please contact your local Coast Guard station if you intend to use Sky Lanterns near the coast, as they can get confused with distress flares
• No warranty for lantern
• Always keep water or fire extinguishers nearby
• Children must not be left unattended with the lanterns